Saturday, November 8, 2008

try to remember (=

1 > everybody doesn't have to love me.

-not eveybody has to love or even like me. i don't necessarily like everybody i know, so why should everybody else like me? i enjoy being liked a being loved, but if somebody doesn't like me, i will still be okay. and still feel like i am an okay person. i cannot make someone like me, more than someone can get me to like them. i don't need approval all the time. if someone does not approve me, i will still okay.

2. > its okay to make mistakes.

-making mistake is something we all do, and i am still a fine worth while person when i make them. There is no reason for me to get upset when i make a mistake. i am trying, and if it make a mistakes. I am going to continue try i can handle in myself and also mistakes that others make.

3. > i am responsible for my day.

- i am responsible for how i feel and what i do, nobody can make me feel anything. If i have a rotten day. i am the one who allowed it to be that way, if i had a great day. I am the one who deserves credit for being positive. It is not a responsibility of other people to change so that i can feel better. I am the one who is in charge of myself.
<äcenter>p/s: dont try to control me. if you don't know me.
don't try to say something bad to me. see it yourself &you'll know it, basstardd!.


4. > i can handle when things go wrong.
- i don't need to watch out for things to go wrong. Things usually go just find, and when they don't. I can handle it. I don't have to waste my energy working or call my friend to help. I can solve myself. The sky won't fall in, things will be okay.

No comments: