Sunday, December 7, 2008

buset dah! bosen banget.

whata boredom. ):
this is what i wanna said to my mom...
'mom, can we have barbeque camping around the house?'

this is what i just said yesterday to my sister...
'kaa yunn, when are we going to bandar? i wanna meet my boyfriend. HAHAA. kidding sis.'

this is what i said to Abg paik, odeng...
'bah, jutah. bajalann. (: mancing kaah.'

this is what i wanna say to my friends (reefhan, arina, jeekah, erzaa)...
'darls, when are we going to meet again? i miss you guys.'

this is what i wanna say to ka fatin...
teen, Lets go bandar. hehee

this what i said to st.John's principle...
i want my school will be accepted as soon as possible. okay?

and this i wanna say to my blogreaders...
thanks for reading my post. tho my english kinda broke but.. maybe u could understand the story. alright? okay. lovee you.



xoxo

No comments: