Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hello my loveblogreaders!
school holiday has been started.
so, HAPPY HOLIDAY. &HAVE FUN!
and soon will be HARI RAYA!

my life have been abit mess up.
dern it!
Its really complicated.

my incomplete one: i miss you so much. i wish i could meet you and hug you. i wanted to be like before we used to be.

my useless pig: im sorry for saying you're a pig. well you are a PIGGY LIE. but I really miss you're i dont know. hahaa. tho everyone says you the best but for me you're not really yet.
i saw you first but im sorry to ignore you. and i know you saw me and you've been acting dont know me. right? how awful!

my first love: i really miss you. it just i dont know who you are anymore. you're just like a jackass. i try to find back our love but the person i want is just not that.


xo's- JHa.

No comments: