Saturday, June 7, 2008

yesterday afternoon.

yesterday afternoon, kotik pick me up and went to kadik's house. i meet abong and he keep disturbing me since saturday's night.
then i meet paik. he just got out kan main futsal. si odeng lagi. HAHAA. =D. cali eh durg dua ni.
shiiii... can't tell. only three of us sja yg tau. anyway, kadik was karaoke that time while i'm waiting si kotik change her cloth. then we play laptop. HEHE (; at night, i went home with kotik. abg mamat, alus &momoi was there too. after they went to their home i go upstair &change clothes. then i went downstair again &abong and odeng were there. while i was taking danel's school uniform. abong text me. my phone where inside my room. then i go upstair. i check my phone. *tirit-tirit* '1message received'
"bayi kau". sapa nah? si abong laah. si arang ahh. cri kelaie lagi tu. afterthat di tuduhnya urg. nggok ehh. si awang told me not to layan. but si arang keep kcu2. ehh, malas taah ku kan duli anak psycho ahh. buang crdtku sja text ya. skalurr. :p. okay-okay. lastnight, alin, iwan &ka dayang kerumah. iwan ahh. gauk ehh. belabih lagi. ehh. anak atuu. HAHAA. (=.

No comments: