Thursday, July 9, 2009

sick! - happybirthday,hann

hi my loveblogreaders.
this morning i went to the panaga hospital at 11oclock. actually i hate to go hospital. tapi disebabkan penyakit yang tidak diundang atu masih ada terpaksaalah go. so, go to the reception buat an appointent. i want dr.parvesh(entah cemana ejaan namanyanya) or dr.norazua. but they both not available that morning. so they give me dr. redgmen, i was like WHAT? doctor laki-laki tuu. i dont have any choice. laaayaan sajaa tia. hahaha.
masuk dalam bilik si redgmen, i didnt say anything. i just sit and smile. lol! mama saja yang cakapkan. sakit leher baah. malaslaah kan becakap. haha :D.
my dada feel tight so doctor check my breathe. he said its clear, i dont feel clear. and he said maybe becouse of your oxygen. he told me to go to the emergency room to get second check, peakflow and neburlizer. but before that i went to the pharmacy first-they give me inhaler ventoline, panadol &cough syrup (Y).
on the second check, the nurse were checking my tempreture and oxygen/blood. so the result is--
tempreture- 38degrees
oxygen/blood-99%
which is good. and its negetive from the disease. ALHAMDULILAAH. dimintalah jauh-jauh dari negara ani.



9th july,
happybirthday, rifhaan.
how old sudaa? 17th is it? hehe ;).
may god bless you and take caree always.
i forgot to mention imissyou,hann.
lama nda bejumpa. :D.
sorry hann. i cant come on your birthday party. not i dont want to, i wanna come. tapinya, i have to prepare my stuff for school next week. have funn okaay? if adaa guys hot texted me. lol! so yeaah. lovee you, han!

and, okaaay my readers. im finish heree. wanna go to sleep. bye! love youu! muaaah!


xo-JH.

No comments: