Monday, November 23, 2009

Speechless ruins.

update! update! update!.
you know, busy with college stuff.
before this im busy with my dance performance, accounting's work, and friends.
dancing is over mark as [X]
accounting's work not yet done, Thursday is accounting test.
and friends..
how can i explain about it. everything mess up. i dont care if she's busy with her school work. but about that.. i cant even speak.
you know i'm into him before and still, but you keep on texting, chatting with him. i hope you get what i mean. im not hating you, I just want you to understand me. not just me To understand you want you want, ask me to do this and that. No! Not just you who stress, If i said im stress too what could you do, says behind my back to someone. Fucking no!
And dont just be a childish. You're in college now, be yourself, get matured, dont ruin your life.
i cant speak to you like this right?
I guess its better for me to write on the blog. hope you will read it.
And wish you could know who's the person i saying about.

Thanks for reading. ;)



xo's- JH.

No comments: